Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daily Distractions- Wednesday 5/23

(Sorry about missing yesterdays Distraction, I'm still recovering from surgery and yesterday wasn't one of the better days on that road. However I hope the coming days won't restrict me to bed and I can keep up with things better!)



Daily Distractions- Wednesday 5/23

Did you ever wonder what it's like to be a character at Disney? The challenges and works behind the smiles and autographs that children love?  How about wondering how those same characters tie into an attraction? Well if you do, I've got a great Distraction for you today! 
We're taking a look at one of my favorite Future World attractions at Epcot, Imagination! 



This blog is a look into the Imagination attraction as well as the man who gave the Dreamfinder his voice and very actions we all fondly remember. A tale of bringing the Dreamfinder to life as well as the very amazing career this one man has lead threw the theme park world. Take some time and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment