Sunday, May 27, 2012

Holiday Weekend

Due to the holiday weekend, I'll be busy until Monday night.
Not only with Holiday type things but also I've got a giant to-do list before Colossal Con and have got to get at least a portion of my sewing finished up.  Hopefully in June, if feeling well enough (as some of you may know I recently was legally gutted via surgery) I'll also have photos and Trip Reports from the following parks: Kennywood, Cedar Point and Idlewild. As soon as I'm cleared by the doctors to ride, I'll be back on the rides before anyone can stop me!

So please don't be to disappointed, Daily Distractions shall return Tuesday Morning!

Remember to thank a Veteran during this Memorial Day weekend. Also stay safe and sane, ride the rides and remember to keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times!

Have a some StarWars!



No comments:

Post a Comment