Wednesday, January 9, 2013

InSanity Lurks Inside Presents: Writers Block!




Damn it, Carrie! Why you no write posts?!?!


Image from the always excellent http://youmakebuzzy.tumblr.com/



As you may have noticed, not much has happened since the holiday break time. Mostly because I personally wanted to enjoy those few scant weeks between college classes, however before that a serious problem was happening.

A MASSIVE case of Writers Block.

Seriously, every-damn-thing I've been trying to write lately ended up sounding either silly or stupid. Everything from some cool "Fixing Rides" series idea down too the most basic of news updates. Nothing seems to be flowing correctly at the moment!

So please forgive me? 
I shall beat myself with a wet noodle until things begin working again!

No comments:

Post a Comment