Monday, September 30, 2013

Banshee Watch - September 30th



Good evening peoples!!!

Alex here because Carrie and Kitsune are still going like crazy people in Florida for the Haunt Tour :)  There's a small update from our sister/brother (?) site regarding their funness: Kitsuneverse

So there have been more photos of Banshee released by King's Island on their Facebook page over the last four days since I put up the last posting, it's so neat to watch this get built right?!!!

So I'm just going to hop straight into the photos because that's really why yinz are here:

Photo: Workmen installed column number seven today for the 167-foot tall lift hill on the new Banshee roller coaster.

So this was posted on 26 September and it is the construction workers installing column number seven for the lift hill.

Photo: In this photo, workmen from the Adena Corporation install lift element seven to column element seven on the new Banshee roller coaster.

In this photo (posted 27 September), workmen from the Adena Corporation install lift element seven to column element seven (yes, I took that directly from the FB page because it explains what is going on and I couldn't do it any better) and I personally think that they're insane!!!  I do coasters no problem but don't ask me to deal with the height without one; nope, no way!!

Photo: Workmen have begun installing track for the first drop on the new Banshee roller coaster. Do you think you're going to LIKE this ride?

Gentlemen and ladies...we officially have a drop!!!!! This photo was posted 30 September and I am loving the fact that we get to see that it's just going to drop, no turn and drop which I am not really a fan of myself.

I hope that everyone reading this is just as excited about this coaster as we are and as more pictures make their way into the open we will post them up for yinz.

Hugs to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment