Thursday, July 17, 2014

Carowinds new coaster update: July 17th

Hello peoples,

So back on July 7 the blueprints were leaked regarding the new coaster to be built at Carowinds Amusement Park.

Now, Carowinds has released some new photos of  two banners announcing the coaster inside the park.


Now, I hope that all you smart people out there can read Roman Numerals but if not the date on the banner is 8.21.2014.  I'm going to guess that is this the date of the official announcement from the park of the coaster and it's name.

We did say that Cedar Fair trademarked the possible name Fury 325, and since I love Roman mythology, the only thing I can come up with in regards to the name is the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. They've also trademarked Centurian as well.

Of course, I'm going out on my own happy limb with that one but I'd love to be right.

Once I have more information to share I'll pass it on so until then have a wonderful day.

As always: be nice to us and we'll be nice to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment